AUKEY Dual Dash Cam, 1080P HD Front and Rear Camera, 6-Lane 170° Wide-Angle Lens, Night Vision, G-Sensor, Dual-Port Car Charger
Hits: 2Compact Driving Companion The streamlined ‘stealth’ design AUKEY Dual Dash Cameras feature Sony Exmor Sensors and wide-angle lenses for day or night capture of every detail across six lanes in sharp & clear 1080p. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents-and total peace of mind whenever
Compact Driving Companion
The streamlined ‘stealth’ design AUKEY Dual Dash Cameras feature Sony Exmor Sensors and wide-angle lenses for day or night capture of every detail across six lanes in sharp & clear 1080p. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents-and total peace of mind whenever you’re driving. Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims and protect yourself against insurance fraud scams.
Use the 3M adhesive pads to securely fasten the dash cameras to your car windshield and rear window in seconds. Plug in the included dual-port car charger and connect the dash cameras (rear to front camera and front camera to car charger) via the mini-B cables to power on and instantly start recording.
Set and Forget
Conveniently records whenever you use the car. Alternative motion detection recording method monitors even when you’ve locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply).
Convenient Memory Management
Loop Recording Mode records continuously (in segments up to ten minutes each) and writes over old footage when your micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
24 Month Warranty
All AUKEY products are backed by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.
– Use a Class 10 micro SD memory card (Max 128GB) such as SanDisk and Samsung for reliable recording and performance
– Format the micro SD card in the dash camera before first use
– When transferring files from your dash cam to your computer, use a micro SD card reader or your own USB Mini-B data cable (the included cable is for power only)
Image Sensors: Sony Exmor IMX323 2.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensors
Operating Temperature: -30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F
Dimensions: Front camera: 77 x 51 x 37mm / 3″ x 2″ x 1.45″
Rear camera: 54 x 50 x
- Clear Video Capture: The DR02 D is a complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Sony Exmor Sensors in both cameras capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) and perform well for nighttime driving
- Full Six-Lane View: The wide-angle lenses cover more, capturing crucial peripheral action. 170° front and 152° rear fields of view monitor vehicle movements and other activity in front, behind, and even towards the sides
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (sold separately) to embed location & speed data for trip tracking and greater protection
- Extreme Temperature Operation: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. These cameras use a supercapacitor for greater heat & cold endurance (-30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F) and longer lifetime than cameras with standard battery technology
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 D Dual Dash Cameras (front and rear camera), Dual-Port USB Car Charger, 4m / 13ft USB Mini-B Cable, 7m / 23ft USB Mini-B Cable, Two Sticker Mounts, Six 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card