iPad Active Stylus Pen, HAHAKEE Rechargeable Capacitive Stylus for Touch Screen, 40 Hours Continuous Work & 30 Days Stand-by Time, Passed FCC Certification, Specially Designed for iPad Series
Hits: 24 Product FeaturesHahakee fine point stylus pen is Specially Designed for iPad User. No lag, no offset, it provides Smooth, Precise Drawing Result and Pen-like Writing Experience through professional testing and optimization, and passed FCC Certification.Supporting 40 Hours Continuous Work and 30 Days Standby Time for only 4 hours charging. Small body with super
- Hahakee fine point stylus pen is Specially Designed for iPad User. No lag, no offset, it provides Smooth, Precise Drawing Result and Pen-like Writing Experience through professional testing and optimization, and passed FCC Certification.
- Supporting 40 Hours Continuous Work and 30 Days Standby Time for only 4 hours charging. Small body with super powerful 200mAH built-in battery! This active stylus pen will Power Off Automatically without any operation for 2 minutes.
- Stylus pen for touch screen come with 4 Replaceable Rubber Tips, each one are tested only 0.03 inch abrasion for 800000 inch drawing. It especially suit to writing, signing, drawing, making notes by professional artists or office workers.
- Wear-resisting Aluminum Alloy Body, easy to hold and give you comfortable grip feeling. Portable Clip Design make it easier for you to take the digital pen to anywhere, just clip it right to your carrying case or pocket.
- This drawing stylus pen are perfectly compatible with iPad/iPad 2/New iPad 3/iPad 4/iPad Air/iPad Air 2/iPad Pro/iPad Mini/iPad Mini 2/iPad Mini 3/iPad Mini 4.
(as of 01/18/2019 01:27 UTC - Details
Hahakee Active Stylus Pen supports 40 hours continuous work & 30 days standby time for only 4 hours full charging,
specially designed for iPad with more smooth, precise writing & drawing.
Tip Diameter:0.1 inch
Charging Time:4 hours
Continuous Use:40 hours
1*Presented Black Box
1*Micro USB Cable
1*iPad Active Stylus Pen
Feature of Indicator LED:
Blue-Means power on and battery power is in normal status.
Green-Means power is charging, the green light goes out when power is full.
Red-Means power supply is low and need to be charged, but it still can be used for 3 hours.
None-Means power off.
How to power on:
Step 1: Press the button to power on.