With summer fading fast and the long cold months of winter looming on the horizon, many people are starting to wonder, and worry, how they’re going to pay their electric bills. If you want to get electricity from wind and save some money, this article is for you.
Using the power of the wind isn’t a new concept. There have been windmills around for hundreds of years doing everything form grinding wheat to pumping water.
The difference is that now we have much greater understanding and technology so we can covert that energy more efficiently than ever before. We now have the ability to store the electricity we create for later use.
In order to use wind power to generate electricity you will need a wind turbine. You’ve probably seen fields with these huge windmill for as far as the eye can see. Well, don’t worry, you won’t have to use anything quite so enormous for your household needs.
As a matter of fact, there are many models of turbines that can even fit on your roof. Of course when you cut down on the size you also cut down on the electricity producing capacity.
Even so you can still generate enough electricity from an average small turbine to cut upwards of 80% off of your utility bills, and that savings will happen for years to come which means it can really add up to a significant amount of money.
You don’t have to be a professional builder to build your own wind turbine. Some simple tools, parts that you can get at any hardware store for around $200, and a few hours of your time is all you’ll need in order to build your own turbine.
For the small investment of time and money you could build your own wind turbine and save yourself a lot of money while getting electricity from wind. How cool is that?
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense