Like many of us today, I’ve been looking for ways to save money and get ahead financially. It’s getting really old being behind the eight ball all the time when it comes to money.
One of the things I’ve learned about was using wind energy to save money on utility bills. I’ve found that I can easily build my own wind turbine and that a vertical axis wind turbine might be the best way for me to go.
You’re probably familiar with the traditional windmill style wind turbine. But you may not be as familiar with the vertical style of turbines.
A vertical turbine has the advantage of being able to have more blades, without getting too big. These extra blades can make your turbine more effective since you won’t need as strong of a wind to turn the blades. That makes it more efficient.
Whichever style you choose you should know that it is cost prohibitive to buy one. With the average cost of a turbine around a thousand dollars, and up, it will take many years to get that up front cost back.
The good news is that for a few hundred dollars you can construct your own turbine: windmill or vertical style.
There are easy to use instruction manuals that you can purchase that will walk you through the process with 1,2,3 style directions.
Any tools or parts you will need to construct your turbine can be bought at any hardware parts retailer.
It usually only takes a few hours or a day to assemble a turbine, of course that depends on how much time you give to the project.
So build a windmill style turbine, or build a vertical axis wind turbine, either way you should seriously consider building a turbine. The money you save will make you glad that you did.
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense