Moto G 5G | 2022 | 2-Day Battery | Unlocked
Moto G 5G | 2022 | 2-Day Battery | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 6/256GB | 50 MP Camera | Moonlight Gray
- Compatible with T-Mobile 5G and Verizon 5G. Ready for 5G on other select networks dependent on availability; contact your service provider for details. Compatible with all major 4G U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. It also works with prepaid carriers, including Cricket Wireless, Metro by T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Total Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, Mint, TracFone, and H2O..Form_factor : Smartphone.Display resolution maximum:1600×720 pixels
- 5G speeds for all. Stream your favorite shows, download music, and video chat instantly without any lag.
- 50 MP camera system with Dual Capture. Take stunning pictures, portraits, and close-ups—even capture video and photos with rear and front cameras at once.
- Up to two-day battery. Keep working and playing for longer on a single charge with the 5000 mAh battery.
- 256 GB of storage. Get plenty of room for photos, movies, songs, apps, and games—and add up to 1 TB more with a microSD card.
- Up to 6 GB of RAM. Enjoy smooth performance and fast responsiveness whether streaming, gaming, or chatting with friends.
- Water-repellent design. Keep your phone safe from accidental spills and splashes.
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2022
I have purchased the Moto G phones in the last 8-9 years. I’m not too demanding with my phones and I don’t want too spend too much on something I constantly use (and drop). The Moto G series has a decent quality, most of the phones lasted me 1-2 years, usually either I damage them (75% of times it involves water) or the battery starts lasting only half a day.
The Moto G 5G it’s a decent quality middle range phone, exactly what I need; it’s not fancy, it’s not top off line performant, but it does the job.
The camera isn’t the best in low light, but for casual daily photos and videos it’s perfect for me. Most certainly it’s an improvement over the older versions I had, but not to the level of high end phones.
The display has a good resolution, but I’m not the type to mind over 1080p vs 4K vs 5K.