Just imagine what it would be like if you didn’t have to pay a utility bill, ever. How much money could you save? What could you do with that money, take a vacation, buy a new car?
This isn’t just a pipe dream. Thanks to new technologies it’s now possible for just about any homeowner to produce their own green energy, and save a bundle at the same time.
The first step is to learn a little about solar and wind energy. These are the two forms of renewable energy that are already being harnessed for household use.
The basic principle behind wind power and solar power is the same, you convert the energy of the sun or the wind into electricity which can then be stored or used immediately.
Solar energy uses solar panels to capture and convert the energy of the sun and wind energy uses a wind turbine to capture and convert the energy of the wind.
It isn’t cost effective to buy the turbines or the solar panels, you are better off making them yourself. This may sound intimidating, but don’t worry, it’s not hard.
There are manuals that you can use that will show you in easy to follow steps how to assemble a turbine or solar panel.
Either project can be done for only a few hundred dollars and the parts you need can be bought locally.
With one turbine you’ll save up to 80% on your utility bill. You won’t be able to generate all the energy you need, but it’s a great start. That will be 80% less energy you have to pay for.
Using green energy is available for anyone to use right now. The start up costs are small but the potential payoffs are huge. Get started today.
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense