Sony ZV-1 Compact 4K HD Digital Camera
About this Vlogging Camera
- Bundle Includes: Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-70mm Lens, Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens, Koah Simah Condenser Microphone for Digital Cameras, SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO 200MB/s SDXC UHS-I Memory Card, Hard Case with Customizable Foam, Durable USB-C Cable, Professional Cleaning and Accessory Kit, Two-Pack Rechargeable 2000mAh Battery, and Dual Charger, and The Corel Photo, Video, and Art Suite v.3.0
- Sony Alpha A7 III: Ideal for beginners and seasoned professionals alike, the a7 III has renewed features for everything you need. Improved overall AF performance, high-speed continuous shooting up to 10fps, 4K movie recording capability, and operability that has been dramatically upgraded from the α7 II
- Capture Up to 10 FPS: The a7 III is equipped with a refined image processing system that allows it to capture full 24.2MP images at up to 10 fps with continuous and accurate AF/AE tracking for up to 177 Standard JPEG images, 89 compressed RAW images or 40 uncompressed RAW images.
- FE 50MM f/1.8 LENS: The new lightweight FE 50mm F1.8 “normal” prime lens delivers an outstanding blend of performance, compactness, and value, making it a perfect choice for hobbyist photographers and videographers looking to experience the benefits of a wide aperture prime lens at an attainable cost.
- The Sony a7iii combines efficiency and high image processing power to give you an all-rounded Vlogging camera with outstanding shooting speeds.
Top reviews from the United StatesCJ
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2020Disclaimer: I am new to photography.
As I’m just learning photography, I am far from understanding all of the features of this camera and how to use them. Even in auto, its capabilities are amazing for me. If you are here, you probably already understand what the camera (and lenses) offer, so enough on that.
This bundle is something of a joke. I picked it over the others for the faster Sony memory card and the heavy duty case. I figured that the other stuff would be of questionable value and that is mostly true.
The case is much smaller than I imagined. I was able to cut the foam to fit the camera with a lens attached, one other lens, and a 2x2ish area to throw a few small items. I was careful cutting the foam using a sharp knife and after taking the camera in/out a few times the remaining foam started separating… I guess Ill get a solid piece of foam and start over.
The memory card is SDXC but the included reader doesn’t support that format. The squeegee card scratched the screen protector during installation. I haven’t really tested much else as I am too busy enjoying taking pictures.
I gave it 4 stars because I would still choose this kit over the others for the memory card and spare batteries, but If a functional case is important, plan on buying one.
Enable registration in settings - general