For centuries people have been using the energy of the wind for power to pump water and to grind wheat. Today we can still use that power to help us make our lives easier and to save some money.
Technology has advanced to the point where we can use wind energy to supply our home with electricity, electricity that we don’t have to pay your utility companies for.
Wind turbines are not the huge windmills you see in the fields. They have come a long way, and gotten smaller. While bigger is better when it comes to harnessing wind power, todays technology has made it possible for even a small turbine to generate enough electricity for your household use.
One small turbine won’t be enough to power your whole home but it can substantially cut your electric bill. For many people they have seen an 80% reduction in their bills.
Being able to generate around 60% of the electricity you need with an easy to build wind turbine just seems to make sense.
To build your own turbine you’ll need to find a do it yourself manual that can walk you through the process step by step.
The parts you’ll need to assemble your turbine can be found anywhere: at local hardware stores or home improvement stores. It shouldn’t cost you any more than $200 to buy the materials.
You don’t need to be an engineer or a carpenter to build your own turbine. It will only take a day or so depending on how much time you can give the project.
So if you can build your own turbine for around $200 and it only takes you a few days to build it, and you can save thousands of dollars on your energy bills, why wouldn’t you?
You can use wind energy to cut your utility bills and you can start today, it’s simple and it’s economical to do. Go for it now.
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense