Many of us are having a hard time financially and would welcome anything that can stop, or slow down, the financial bleeding. We can’t keep our heads above water because the water is constantly rising.
One of the biggest things you can do to save some money is to lower your utility bills. You may have been hearing all the hype about wind turbines and vertical axis wind turbine, but what does it mean?
Using the power of the wind to run machines is not a new concept. It’s been around for hundreds of years. We’ve now got the know how to make it work even more efficiently and we are even able to store it for use at a later time.
The most common style of turbine is the windmill style. But today we can benefit using many different sizes and styles. One style of turbine that is becoming popular is the vertical turbine.
The advantages of a vertical turbine is that you can actually add more blades without taking up more room. With more blades the turbine is more ‘sensitive’ and can work with lower wind speeds.
It doesn’t matter which style of turbine you choose for your home use it still won’t be cost effective to buy the turbine.
Turbines can cost thousands of dollars in some cases and it would take a long time to get your investment back.
There is hope though, you can easily build your own turbine. There are manuals online that will walk you through the process.
Making a turbine is relatively easy and you won’t need to have any previous experience, or skills.
The materials that you’ll need to build your turbine can be bought locally anywhere that hardware products are sold.
For most people it’ll only take a day or so to build your turbine.
No matter which way you decide to go: windmill style, or vertical axis wind turbine you’ll be happy to know that it won’t cost much to build but it will save you a lot on your energy bills.
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense