Even though many of us are concerned about energy bills all year long, it seems more of our focus comes in the fall when we are staring down the prospect of a long winter full of high utility bills.
We don’t need to worry though,thanks in large part to advances in technology. We can now use wind energy to help us generate some of our own electricity, and save a bundle in the process.
It is true, when it comes to wind power, bigger is better. The bigger the wind turbine the more energy that can be produced. Up until recently it just didn’t make much sense to use a small, home sized turbine.
The cost of the turbine was high and the amount of energy you could generate was too low to make it a worthwhile investment. But, happily, that isn’t the case anymore.
Now we can produce as much as 60% of the energy our home needs with one turbine. Buying a turbine still doesn’t make financial sense for many, but now you can easily build your own for less than $300.
Not only is it cheap to build a turbine, it’s also easy. Virtually anyone can make a turbine by following a well laid out manual.
The materials you need can be purchased at any hardware or home improvement store. The whole project shouldn’t take more than a few hours, a day at most.
When you consider the savings you can achieve with your own turbine, and couple that with the low start up cost a turbine just makes sense for many of us.
So instead of wringing your hands all winter and worrying about how you’ll pay your bills, just let wind energy provide you with most of the energy you need…for free.
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense