It seems like a long time since we’ve been truly independent. While we all enjoy our modern conveniences they have come at a price. For one thing we are now tied to the gluttony of our energy companies.
If you want to cut the cord and free yourself from your local utility company I want you to know that it is possible. You can cut energy bills by using clean and renewable wind power.
Wind turbines, which is the way the energy of wind is converted into electricity and stored, have come a long way in designs and size.
Todays turbines are more efficient and this is the reason that they now make sense for the average homeowner.
Here is some information on wind turbines that will help you decide if this energy source is right for you:
1. There are other forms of renewable energy that you can use for your home. Solar energy and geo-thermal are two of the most popular, besides wind.
2. Due to it’s abundance and the fact that it is available at night, wind energy makes sense for the broadest range of people and locations.
3. You most likely won’t be able to buy a turbine, they can cost thousands, but most any one can build their own for just around $200.
4. Building your own turbine is quite easy. You don’t need special knowledge and any supplies you will need can be purchased at any hardware retailer.
5. One turbine won’t take care of all of your energy needs, but it will handle about half of what most homes need.
Of course, this article is too short to cover every aspect of using wind power to cut energy bills, but I’ve given you enough information to point you in the right direction.
The best thing that you can take away from this is that you do have options in the way you get your energy and you don’t have to just rely on your utility company.
- Free Wind Energy Savings-Saving Your Money And The Planet At The Same Time
- Should You Build A Wind Turbine For Your Home?
- Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills Year Round Plus 5 Other Easy Steps
- Wind Energy And Your Electronic Devices Can Save You Money
- Cut Energy Bills - Do A Home Energy Audit And Harvest Wind Energy
- Use Wind Power To Go Green, And Save Green
- How Much Will It Cost You To Build Your Own Wind Turbine?
- Should I Install A Wind Turbine At Home?
- How You Can Slash Your Electric Bill With Wind Power And Common Sense